Friday, July 22, 2011

PAULGASM

Paul McCartney.
The Cute Beatle<3
I love him so much! And it's not just because of his good looks, mind you. ;) His bass riffs, melodic voice, and charming personality also add to his magnificence. In honor of my love, here is a tribute to my soon-to-be husband. (I wish :P)


Click on the picture to see the gif!

Scanned from the AHDN album so this pic is great quality
One of my all time favorite Paul pics


Even when he's angry, he's still SO EFFING ADORABLE!!!


Nobody's perfect? I think Paul broke that rule ;)



King of Mullets!
I don't know either...
Oh my gosh.

The Night Before is one of my favorite scenes in Help!!

:D!!!

What a mustache!

*swoon*


Guess who??
Can he get any sexier?!?!?!!???!? :-O
Okay, serious Paulgasm.


Another great quality that Sir Paul has is his love for his friends and family. Here in this video, he was asked in a radio show about eight songs he would take on a desert island with him. One song he decided to bring with him was "Searchin'", an early Cavern classic. Paul started singing along with it, too! It's amazing how much he remembers during the years before their worldwide fame. ^_^
Another song he chose was "Beautiful Boy" by the one and only John Lennon. As it starts playing, you can see him try to hold back tears of joy and pain he had had with one of his best friends.




3 comments:

  1. paulgasm indeed! loved the pic with the bra xD and i remember watching that video before, its really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH STARRS!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    His i toltaly agree with you! Haha <3
    I love that pic with the caption:

    :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Paul can be damn good looking with a mullet. He really IS perfect! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.