Friday, July 22, 2011

Viva, Las Vegas!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
My family and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Vegas & see the Beatles LOVE show on Monday!!!!! :D
WOW, I am super excited about this!

We are also stopping by Yellowstone National Park and many other states.
Oh, this is gonna be gear!
I won't be able to blog for about a week so this is sort of my short farewell. I cannot wait until I get there...I've read many reviews, comments, and seen pictures about the LOVE show and it sounds super amazing! I wish I can take each and every one of you with me...it would've been such a great Beatlemaniacs party!! ;D



Men in tights = wtf.
Beatles in tights = OMG.
Stop and smell the roses!
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...cause he was making space for the Beatles!

Bye, my friends! See you all in a little bit! In the mean time, just remember:

All you need is <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD. You're going to see LOVE-show?!? You don't have a clue how jealous I am!! :D
    But seriously, I'm happy for you :)Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! Better post how it went!!...lol

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.