Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bartholomew? BARTHOLOMEW?!

The Beatles.
They were (still are) so famous that people even created cartoons about them!! Now how many bands out there that you can think of have their own special cartoon series?

So far, I can only think of one...
But anyways.
Here's an episode of The Beatles Cartoons that I really like! Check it out. It's the song "I Call Your Name" with the sing-a-long "I Feel Fine".


It is SO hilarious!! :D (As all Beatles cartoons.)
What's an episode that sticks out to you more than the others? Tell me what you see!
Huh huh huh yeah.


2 comments:

  1. So cute!! The Beatles watched this once...ithink? Am i right? Or they didnt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that they actually watched their own cartoon selves on tv. xD But I'm not too sure. It'll be cool if they really did, I wonder what their reactions were? :D

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.