Sunday, July 17, 2011

I want to tell you:

Hello, fellow Beatlemaniacs!
I got on my blog, thinking of a good subject to post about.

So far, my mind's empty.



So I'll just post random pictures of our Fab Four!!

***LIGHTBULB***

Nevermind, I got something:)

Ahem.

So I've been listening to The Beatles album Revolver...I think it might be my favorite album at this moment. :D (Yeah, I'm a little bipolar about my favorite Beatles album, they are all INCREDIBLE.)

Here's the full album from YouTube so you can listen to it: 


So what do you guys think about this album? Do you have a different favorite?



1 comment:

  1. that is a great album. I remember when I bought it last August. I think my favourite song from it is For No One. But as far as favourite albums go, I think my fave is With The Beatles, But Revolver is definetly one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.