Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

...who's the cutest of them all? :D
We all know that Paul is "The Cute One", but at the end of the day, all of the Beatles are cute anyway! But who is the cutest? I'm a big Paulie fan, but I admit, he might not hold the Cute title for too long. What do you guys think?? Tell me and the rest of the world your thoughts by commenting below!

Is it our witty John?
Hehehe...

You can thank Karla for this picture. Ahhhh.

"It's me Buddy Holly look."

AWWWW


*melting*



Is it our loving Paul?


Heeeeeeeeeeey. ;)

Look at that face!! LOOK AT IT!!!

It's getting hot in here...or is it just me?

That cherry nose. ^_^

Sherlock Holmes?


Is it our sweet George?

:-O
Comment if you stared at this for 5 minutes straight...you know you just did.

:D

Yummy hair made out of chocolate mmmm

George sees food.

Delicious brown eyes are delicious!!!

Is it our starr, Ringo?

Dancing King

I see a stache forming! :^{D

This boy wants you back again... <3

DANG THOSE BLUE EYES

I would like World History more if Ringo was part of the Roman era. ;D

So who do you think is the cutest?
Comment and tell me who...I'll put up the results in a later post!
So stay tuned, my fellow Beatlemaniacs!


2 comments:

  1. Hmm...not sure...its between Paul/John...haha Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk...now that I'm thinking about all this, I can't decide!! xD

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.