Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BEATLES REUNION?!?!?!?

I read in a recent article that there are rumors going around that Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr will perform TOGETHER at the 2012 Olympics next year!!!
Talk about a Beatles Reunion!
:D

But that's not all.

As you keep reading, the article says that Paul and Ringo might also appear on stage with the late George Harrison and John Lennon's sons: Dhani Harrison, and Julian and Sean Lennon!!!
Honestly, I'm about to pee in my pants.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

I read another article mentioning that other famous British acts might perform like The Rolling Stones, QUEEN!, and the Spice Girls!


Okay, I just peed my pants.

You guys, these are just RUMORS. Please don't get carried away...I don't want your hopes crushed if this doesn't happen.
BUT I HOPE IT WILL GAAHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.