Friday, August 19, 2011

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! WELL HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MR. JOHN DEACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can totally tell that I am very excited about his birthday. :D

A very merry day of birth goes to
JOHN DEACON!
The bassist of the band Queen, the cutest, the shyest of them all, but he is so full of amazing talent! Those bass riffs you hear in Another One Bites the Dust or The Invisible Man are just pure epicness.



(I wish they would pop out of my closet like that...)

For his birthday, I'm having a little celebration here in my house. At the moment, I'm eating one of his favorite foods - cheese on toast!




Click here if you want some yourself!


There it is everyone, except I don't have the cup of tea that Deaky always has in his hands. (My family aren't really tea drinkers.) Instead, I'm having milk in my Beatles LOVE mug.

After I post this, I'm going to treat myself with some Rock Montreal in honor of Queen. And also to watch some Deaky dance moves. xD

Again, a big happy birthday to John Deacon!!! We miss and love you!








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the backlink! I really like that you made it again! Happy birthday freaky deaky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit late but I just wanted to comment ;)

    ....

    Love the picturesss <33


    DeakyDeakyDeakyDeakyyyy <33 He's so cuteeee

    And yes the bass riffs are pure epicness xD

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.