Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ATTENTION

To whom it may concern:

I JUST GOT A TUMBLR ACCOUNT, YOU GUYS.

If you have one too, comment and tell me or leave me a message on my Tumblr blog! It won't have as many actual Queen or Beatles posts, just my random thoughts about life, Ringo's nose, Freddie's mustache, what my homework is about, etc.

So please check it out! I currently have only 1 follower...


It's a bit boring at the moment (I barely just got it) but it will get better overtime (I hope).
Thanks everyone! :)


2 comments:

  1. Ooh awesome! I don't have a Tumblr account, I font really know what it is, only from what i've heard about it. Do you think I should make one? Or not (yet)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried to get one...just now...and it said my ULR was to long!! what do i do??

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even if you don't have an account! But please, no hating. All we need is love, everybody.